Thursday, October 30, 1997

A Final Note

The end of the year is upon us. New Year’s resolutions will be made once again. Last January my earnest prayer was for the Lord to teach me how to have fun. The world, the flesh, and the devil had robbed me of that. He answered – just take a look at the pictures inside! And while we all may laugh at the idea when I said I’d like to “lighten up” I didn’t quite mean to become a white-face clown, I have learned through the “art of clowning” that putting on the make-up and developing a character is a process of dying to self. Of course that was what He had in mind all along.

Through your support, in just three days in Israel over 1200 children were blessed by that answered prayer. For someone as shy as I was that is a miracle! My sincerest thanks.

Remember there is Sunshine After Rain and may God bless you this special season (with Him they all are special)!