Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Our God

The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Deut 6:4

Along with the article in Shandong Province magazine we were also given an amazing broadcast opportunity for Shandong Province Radio. A team of people came to conduct a one-hour interview for the "Sunshine Ladies”. I had an opportunity to tell how God's love has made the difference in my life, and how important it is to share God's love with others. When the interview was over I presented the woman with Joni's Erickson Tada’s autobiography (in Chinese). The woman was very grateful and said "I think I will find my God in these pages!" I replied, "if you are looking for Him, rest assured you will find Him - He is looking for YOU!"

When our time was over, I inquired how many people would hear the broadcast - to my amazement she replied "Oh about 20 million!!!"

He is watching over His word and will perform all that He has planned.

Praise God for His opportunities and the future plans He is arranging for us again in China this Fall.